This position will be leading a project team to deliver creative design solutions and complete all phases of the design from early design through construction administration. The project manager must be willing to lead several projects simultaneously as well as write proposals, set fees, manage schedules, and manage client relationships. This is a salaried position and offers flextime (based on a 4 week cycle) and competitive compensation and benefits.
- A willingness to present initiatives and offer new ideas to promote the firm’s continuous improvement
- An eagerness to learn and collaborate with a team
- Possess strong communication skills
- Possess strong customer service skills
- Possess strong leadership skill and an ability to manage a team
- Possess a proactive attitude, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Minimum Position Requirements:
- A minimum of 10 years experience
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Professional Architectural license
- A fluency with the following software is beneficial:
- Microsoft Project
- To apply, submit a current resume’ and a brief cover letter to email@example.com.